46mm IR Chrome Lens Filter – 20% Off Clearance Item
Clearance filters will arrive with cosmetic defects. Examples of a cosmetic defect are light surface scratches, smudged AR coating, or other small defects in the filter glass itself. These issues will have very little to no effect whatsoever on image quality. However, due to their appearance, they can not be sold as brand new, unused items.
Bringing the Look of Aerochrome into the Digital Era
This Infrared+Visible lens filter is designed to make your full-spectrum digital camera (wait, what is a full-spectrum camera?) achieve the look of Kodak Aerochrome IR film, straight out of camera, no editing required. Made from a fused glass composite, this filter passes the perfect combination of light to recreate the classic, beloved look of Aerochrome with a full-spectrum camera. This means you can have the Aerochrome look with no editing and no quality loss. In development for over a year, this filter is now ready to enter the forefront of digital IR photography. You can read the story behind the filter and see more examples of it in action here!
Download here: IRchrome RAW Sample Files
- Anti-reflective (AR) coated to increase light-transmission and reduce flare and ghosting
- Laminated for long term weather durability
- Fused, dual-glass construction engineered to replicate Kodak Aerochrome IR Film
- Designed for use with a Full-Spectrum digital camera only!
- No channel swap or advanced editing techniques required, unlike other IR filters