By submitting content for publication at Kolari Vision L.L.C., (hereto also known as KV) you are agreeing to and stipulating the following:
(1) By uploading your photographic or graphic works to KV you retain full rights to those works that you had prior to uploading;
(2) The content you are submitting is owned or duly licensed by you;
(3) You are granting Kolari Vision L.L.C. a worldwide non-exclusive license to use the content on the KV website for as long as the website exists;
(4) The license granted to KV includes the right to use your content fully or partially for promotional reasons, and to distribute your content to other parties, web-sites, applications, and other entities, such as KV’s affiliate sites like Instagram, facebook.com, tumbr.com, twitter, Google Plus, etc.
(5) If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
You represent and warrant that:
(1) You are the owner of all rights, including all copy rights in and to all content you submit to the site;
(2) The content does not defame any person and does not infringe upon the copyright, moral rights, publicity rights, privacy rights or any other right of any person, or violate any law or judicial or governmental order.
Agreements in Good Faith by Kolari Vision L.L.C.:
(1) All submissions will be considered for publication, though there is no guarantee of publication.
(2) KV is interested in maintaining the highest level of professionalism and integrity, and will reject any material containing pornography or cruelty to animals.
(3) For the removal of published content, if you for any reason wish your photographs to be removed from the website, you are to notify us in writing through email and we will make every effort to remove the content from the KV website. Be advised, however, that third parties may have downloaded, stored, or archived content from the KV website and we have no control over such downloading and use and cannot accept responsibility for any such use. We recommend placing your own copyright or watermark over your submitted content in case third parties do not proactively contribute your credits to the content.