The IR Chrome Filter
Pre-order UPDATE: Our upcoming batch of the IRchrome filter will ship in early March ahead of schedule, but has already been completely sold out. The following batch is scheduled to start shipping in late April of 2019, and the pre-order period will continue until that time.
Bringing Aerochrome into the Digital Era
This Infrared+Visible lens filter is designed to make your full-spectrum digital camera (wait, what is a full-spectrum camera?) achieve the look of Kodak Aerochrome IR film, straight out of camera, no editing required. Made from a fused glass composite, this filter passes the perfect combination of light to recreate the classic, beloved look of Aerochrome with a full-spectrum camera. This means you can have the Aerochrome look with no editing and no quality loss. In development for over a year, this filter is now ready to enter the forefront of digital IR photography. You can read the story behind the filter and see more examples of it in action here!
Download here: IRchrome RAW Sample Files
- Anti-reflective (AR) coated to increase light-transmission and reduce flare and ghosting
- Laminated for long term weather durability
- Fused, dual-glass construction engineered to replicate Kodak Aerochrome IR Film
- Designed for use with a Full-Spectrum digital camera only!
- No channel swap or advanced editing techniques required, unlike other IR filters