The IR Chrome Filter
Pre-order UPDATE (6/20): The following sizes are now available immediately and will ship within 1-2 days: 37mm, 40.5mm, 49mm and the Mavic 2 Pro IR Chrome lens filter. However, we have been contending with several issues in manufacturing that are leading to lower than expected product yields per batch. This combined with the exceedingly high demand we’ve received for this product means that we will still not have enough IRchrome filters to simultaneously fill all pre-orders as originally thought. We will instead continue to ship the IRchrome filter out to pre-order customers in chronological order and have extended the pre-order period.
Bringing the Look of Aerochrome into the Digital Era
This Infrared+Visible lens filter is designed to make your full-spectrum digital camera (wait, what is a full-spectrum camera?) achieve the look of Kodak Aerochrome IR film, straight out of camera, no editing required. Made from a fused glass composite, this filter passes the perfect combination of light to recreate the classic, beloved look of Aerochrome with a full-spectrum camera. This means you can have the Aerochrome look with no editing and no quality loss. In development for over a year, this filter is now ready to enter the forefront of digital IR photography. You can read the story behind the filter and see more examples of it in action here!
Download here: IRchrome RAW Sample Files
- Anti-reflective (AR) coated to increase light-transmission and reduce flare and ghosting
- Laminated for long term weather durability
- Fused, dual-glass construction engineered to replicate Kodak Aerochrome IR Film
- Designed for use with a Full-Spectrum digital camera only!
- No channel swap or advanced editing techniques required, unlike other IR filters