The Kolari Pocket Full-Spectrum Converted Point and Shoot Camera is a modified Canon Elph 180 and is refurbished to mint condition with original and Kolari IR accessories.
It features live view, an indispensable feature for focusing and composing directly in infrared. It’ durable, ultra-compact frame, 8x zoom lens, simple controls, and powerful 20-megapixel sensor makes this camera the perfect infrared camera for beginners, casual shooters, and all those looking for a way to add infrared to their camera bag at a low cost. This package comes with a 37mm filter adapter ring permanently attached to the front of the lens and three 37mm filters: the 590nm, 720nm, and Hot-Mirror filter all in 37mm!
(Add a 37mm IR Chrome Lens Filter for only 39.99!)
The Kolari Pocket Full-Spectrum Converted Point and Shoot Camera has the option to ship with a CHDK programmed UHS Transcend, Sony, or Sandisk SD Card. This enables the ELPH 180 to shoot RAW among many other special functions. Read more about CHDK here.
Cameras are made to order, allow up to a week for order shipment.
Package contents include:
- Canon ELPH 180 Digital Camera (converted to full-spectrum)
- Rechargeable battery
- Camera Starting Guide
Additional add on options:
– Starter Filter Set (37mm 590nm infrared filter, 37mm 720nm infrared filter, 37mm UV/IR Cut Color Correcting Hot Mirror)
– Starter Filter Set + 37mm IR Chrome Lens Filter
– Starter Filter Set + 3 Filter expansion kit (37mm 550nm infrared filter, 37mm 850nm infrared filter, and 37mm IR Chrome filter)(6 Filters)
– Starter Filter Set + Complete Filter Collection – (37mm 550nm, 37mm 665nm infrared filter, 37mm 850nm infrared filter, 37mm Blue IR, and 37mm IR Chrome filter) (8 Filters)
– 6-Filter soft filter pouch
– CHDK enabled SD Card
UV Photography Disclaimer: While this camera is converted to full-spectrum, it is not recommended for UV photography use with our UV Bandpass filter. Most point and shoot camera lenses do not transmit enough UV light for quality Ultraviolet images. Please refer to our recommended UV lenses page here.