Brand new modified UV Canon T100 (4000D) digital camera with original accessories and everything you need to get started shooting UV photography. This camera has been taken out of the box to converted for UV photography applications.
This UV Photography Ready Canon EOS T100 kit is our affordable, all-in-one UV Photography camera package. The internally IR/UV Cut sensor filter has been replaced with UV passing glass that when paired with the included lens filter allows you to easily take 100% UV light photographs. Our UV Photography Converted Camera Kit – Canon EOS T100 is the most cost-effective way to take Ultraviolet photos! You will need bright sunlight to shoot without additional lighting, if you will be shooting indoors we highly recommend using an additional UV light source or flash, unfortunately our KV-FL1 flash is not compatible with this model.
- Getting started with UV photography.
- What sets our UV Bandpass filter apart from the rest?
- How to tell if a lens filter is truly isolating Ultraviolet light.
- What makes a lens UV compatible?
Our UV Photography Converted Camera Kit – Canon EOS T100 package contents include:
- UV Modified Canon EOS T100 Digital Camera with Dedicated UV correcting lens filter (filter should be used at all times to capture 100% UV)
- UV Compatible Yongnuo 50mm f/1.8 EF Lens
- Battery and Charger
- Original Canon Accessories
- Kolari Vision Camera Strap