Brand new modified UV-ready Canon T100 (4000D) digital camera with original accessories and everything you need to get started shooting UV photography. This camera has been taken out of the box to convert to full-spectrum for UV photography applications.
This UV Photography Ready Canon EOS T100 kit is our affordable, all-in-one UV Photography camera package. The internally IR/UV Cut sensor filter has been replaced with UV sensitive glass giving the camera the highest possible UV light sensitivity and full compatibility with our industry-leading UV Bandpass filter and UV compatible 50mm f/1.8 lens, allowing you to easily take 100% UV light photographs. Our UV Photography Ready Converted Camera Kit – Canon EOS T100 is the most cost-effective way to take Ultraviolet photos! You will need bright sunlight to shoot without additional lighting, if you will be shooting indoors we highly recommend adding the KV-FL1 flash option.
- Getting started with UV photography.
- What sets our UV Bandpass filter apart from the rest?
- How to tell if a lens filter is truly isolating Ultraviolet light.
- What makes a lens UV compatible?
Our UV Photography Ready Converted Camera Kit – Canon EOS T100 package contents include:
- Full-Spectrum Modified Canon EOS T100 Digital Camera
- Kolari Vision 52mm UV Bandpass Filter
- UV Compatible Yongnuo 50mm f/1.8 EF Lens
- Battery and Charger
- Original Canon Accessories
- KV-FL1 Multi-Spectral Flash (Optional)