Not sure where to start with infrared shooting? Do you need a full spectrum camera for only a week? Been curious about using a mirrorless system? Not sure how your current lenses perform in 720 nm?
Now you have the ability to try out a full spectrum converted Canon R5, a Kolari EF-EOS R Drop-In Filter Mount Adapter, and a Kolari Drop-in Filter all on your time!
Base rentals will include:
- Canon R5 (converted to full spectrum)
- Battery and Charger
- Kolari EF-EOS R Drop-In Filter Mount Adapter (BACKORDERED)
- Choice of Drop-in Filter (Clear, 590 nm, 665 nm, 720 nm, 850 nm)
- Mil-Spec Custom Hardcase
Pick as many add-ons that you like and pay one flat price, no matter how long you rent. Customize your kit with the following add-ons:
- Yungnuo EF 50mm f/1.8 UV Compatible Lens -$20
- Set of 5 Drop-in Filters – 590 nm, 665 nm, 720 nm, 850 nm, Hot Mirror (UV/IR Cut Filter) – $150
- UV Bandpass Drop-in Filter – $50
- IR Chrome Drop-in Filter – $50
- Set of 5 Clip-in Filters – 590 nm, 665 nm, 720 nm, 850 nm, Hot Mirror (UV/IR Cut Filter) – $150
- IR Chrome Lite Clip-in Filter – $50
- KV-FL1 Multispectral IR UV Flash with IR and UV Flash Filters – $100
- Please order using credit card; orders placed using PayPal will incur a 5% deduction to the refundable deposit!
- It may take us about 1-2 weeks to get the rental unit to your location, so please set your start date accordingly. If you have a rush or deadline please contact us prior to ordering and we can try to meet your requirements.
At this current time, the rental program is ONLY offered to customers within the United States. Customers are responsible for arranging return shipping unless a pre-paid shipping label has been selected.
Rentals start at 1 week and can go up to a full month.
All rentals require a $4125 deposit. This deposit will likely be refunded to your account once the camera kit is returned and inspected for its condition. The entire deposit or a portion of it may be held depending on the condition of the equipment.
If a piece of equipment is sent to you in unusable condition or if changes need to be made to your rental, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with full details of the situation for further assistance.
By purchasing you agree to our Terms of Purchase