Not sure where to start with infrared shooting? Do you need a full spectrum camera for only a week? Been curious about using a mirrorless system? Not sure how your current lenses perform in 720 nm?
Now you have the ability to try out a full spectrum converted Canon R5, a Kolari EF-EOS R Drop-In Filter Mount Adapter, and a Kolari Drop-in Filter all on your time!
Base rentals will include:
- Canon R5 (converted to full spectrum)
- Battery and Charger
- Kolari EF-EOS R Drop-In Filter Mount Adapter
- Choice of Drop-in Filter (Clear, 590 nm, 665 nm, 720 nm, 850 nm)
- Mil-Spec Custom Hardcase
Pick as many add-ons that you like and pay one flat price, no matter how long you rent. Customize your kit with the following add-ons:
- Yungnuo EF 50mm f/1.8 UV Compatible Lens -$20
- Set of 5 Drop-in Filters – 590 nm, 665 nm, 720 nm, 850 nm, Hot Mirror (UV/IR Cut Filter) – $150
- UV Bandpass Drop-in Filter – $50
- IR Chrome Drop-in Filter – $50
- Set of 5 Clip-in Filters – 590 nm, 665 nm, 720 nm, 850 nm, Hot Mirror (UV/IR Cut Filter) – $150
- IR Chrome Lite Clip-in Filter – $50
- KV-FL1 Multispectral IR UV Flash with IR and UV Flash Filters – $100
At this current time, the rental program is ONLY offered to customers within the United States. Customers are responsible for arranging return shipping unless a pre-paid shipping label has been selected.
Rentals start at 1 week and can go up to a full month.
All rentals require a $4125 deposit. This deposit will likely be refunded to your account once the camera kit is returned and inspected for its condition. The entire deposit or a portion of it may be held depending on the condition of the equipment.
If a piece of equipment is sent to you in unusable condition or if changes need to be made to your rental, please reach out to email@example.com with full details of the situation for further assistance.
By purchasing you agree to our Terms of Purchase
There are no reviews yet.