The Castle of Trévarez is a stately home in the commune of Saint-Goazec in Finistère, in Brittany, France. The former manor house was built in the 16th century (the west part) and the 17th century (the east part). The present structure was commissioned by James de Kerjégu, Chairman of the General Council of Finistère, and built at the end of the 19th century by the French architect Walter-André Destailleur.
Trévarez is one of the most recent Castles built in France. Construction was completed around the beginning of the twentieth century. In 1941, the château was taken over by the German occupying forces. The castle was bombed on 30 July 1944 by the Royal Air Force.
Participation 9/15 – Pierre-Louis Ferrer.