- This event has passed.
Infrared Photography: A to Z – 2022 with Laurie Klein and Shelley Vandegrift
January 15 @ 12:00 pm - January 16 @ 5:00 pm$795.00
A 2-Day Intensive with Laurie Klein and Shelley Vandegrift
Online January 15-16, 2022, noon to 5 eastern each day
Looking for a new way to make your images stand out? Infrared photography takes a mundane scene and turns it into magic. Learn infrared photography from camera selection to capture considerations to efficient and artistic post-processing in just 2 days with Laurie Klein and Shelley Vandegrift, co-authors of Infrared Photography: Techniques for Artistic Images from Amherst Publishing. Join us online for this information-packed, intensive workshop using video conferencing that allows all participants to see each other, view and discuss presentations, and submit questions and comments.
Who Should Attend: Photographers just getting started in infrared photography or experienced infrared artists who want a deeper understanding of the craft and how it fits in their creative life.
Current Class Schedule:
Saturday: Basics and Capture
- What is infrared photography
- White balancing your camera in the infrared spectrum
- Metering, settings, and bracketing
- What things look like in infrared and why
- Composition and content
Sunday: Putting it all together in post-production
- The basics of effective editing for fine art infrared images
- Telling your image’s story
- Using presets to streamline your workflow
- Adding your artistic flair
- Adding color to your infrared images
- Live demonstrations of post-processing
Click here to login if you already have an account. You will need to login before registering for this event. If you do not have an account one will be created upon registration.